DO YOU HATE HIM ALSO?

Scripture: JOHN 15:22-25
“He that hateth me hateth my father also.’’ John 15:23 (KJV)

Some people in the world today just hate to hear the name “Jesus” as a result of their religious beliefs. Some others have no genuine reasons for their resentment, but just despise hearing anything about the saviour of the world. Some have sealed their heart against the light of the glorious gospel of our Lord Jesus that could have penetrated through their heart to make them a new person in Christ Jesus.


The scripture says, if you hate Jesus, you hate his father, which is God.You cannot differentiate between Jesus and the father. Hatred for one implies hatred for the other. Jesus is the symbol of God’s love for us and he came to earth as a result of the love has for the world. John 3:16. The only way to show that you love God is to accept and embrace his son Jesus.

 God is the one that made everything in this world including you and he knows everything about your life.Why will you hate God that owns your breath? Why will you seal up your heart against Him? You can amend your ways today. Surrender to God through Jesus Christ. John 14:6  says Jesus answered “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today and receive access to your heavenly Father.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to always recognise you as king over my life in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE:
I love the Lord, and he loves me dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment