DIVINE ENABLEMENT



Scripture: 1 Timothy 1:12-17

 “And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enable me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry.” 1 Timothy 1:12 (KJV)

Certain persons today enjoy benefits and favour in positions they seem not best suited or qualified for. There are others whose past were totally in desolation but have found complete fullness in their lives today. This is evidence of God’s divine enablement and favour. One thing becomes clear when divine enablement is at work – it goes beyond your asking and ability.
Paul enjoyed undeserved grace from God who counted him worthy and faithful to serve in ministry. Even he could not justify why God chose him. Despite his previous actions, God showered his grace on him abundantly and chose him to lead the crusade to the Gentiles. Countless people of God have enjoyed this benevolence of grace and love from God. Moses killed as a result of anger; Rahab was a harlot; David masterminded Uriah’s death and took his wife but God still showed all of them love and enabled them to accomplish his purpose.

It is better to realize that the position you function in or the great strides you have attained are a result of God’s divine enablement and strength. His love and mercy has justified and qualified you. Acknowledge and keep thanking God for where he has brought you thus far; he will turn things in your favour and enable you beyond your human strength and limitation.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: MAP Meeting (Home Fellowship) tomorrow.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank you for where I am today, for your grace will lift me high in life in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I can do all things through Christ who enables me.

No comments:

Post a Comment