THE POWER OF AGREEMENT




Scripture: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

 “Again I say to you, that if two believers on earth agree [that is, are of one mind, in harmony] about anything that they ask [within the will of God], it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. Matthew 18:19 (AMP)

A tree cannot make a forest; it needs other trees to create one.. Similarly, your prayer alone is not enough to handle all the challenges that can confront you. You need to tap into the power of fellowship and agreement. You need to have believers who can join voice with you in prayer for an optimal and fruitful Christian experience (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).


There is power in community (Matthew 18:20). Our key scripture today emphasizes that there is a formidable force and strength in partnership and agreement (Ecclesiastes 4:12). This synergy with others gives you an advantage as it provides a ready and constant support structure that you can access to uphold and encourage you physically and spiritually when you need it. There is strength in numbers and when you come together with other believers in faith, you can put a thousand to flight.

Come out of isolation and partner with other believers in prayer, worship, seed-sowing and fasting to challenge and change every stubborn situation facing you. The “me, myself and I” approach is not the best approach to getting the best out of your walk with God (Ecclesiastes 4:10). Christians need each other. Apply this principle deliberately diligently and watch your story change.

PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to exercise the power of agreement in my prayer life and walk with you in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I am not alone; I fellowship and partner with other believers and I enjoy great victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment