GODLY ACQUISITION



Scripture: Proverbs 8:17-30

“My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.” Proverbs 8:19 (KJV)

Everyone aspires to live the good life, including Christians. We all want to be rich, live in fine homes, drive good cars, marry and have beautiful children. These are legitimate and godly aspirations. What is critical is how you get the good things of life. To God, the end does not justify the means at all.


God wants you to become rich the right way. To make godly wealth, you have to realize that God is in possession of riches in abundance and also understand that riches acquired in a godly way will endure. (Proverbs 8v19) Don’t dip your hands into evil doings because of a thirst for earthly acquisition, as any ill-gotten wealth is unacceptable to God. When God blesses you with wealth, it will not cause you to sorrow or have any repercussions (Proverbs 10:22) but ill-gotten wealth has no lasting value. (Proverbs 10v2)

Abhor the ungodly wealth creation strategies of the wicked. Believe that God can enrich you and then commit to getting riches the right way. Also remember that when you use your riches to glorify God, you are indeed a worthy carrier of the gift of God.

PRAYER: Lord, I trust you for righteous wealth and riches. I desire riches from you alone. Bless me beyond my desires in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I am ready for riches and wealth and I receive from God the power to make wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment